Overnight Camping Rules
It is the responsibility of campers and their visitors to make themselves aware of and abide by the campground rules. Those who choose to disobey the rules will be asked to vacate the premises. A complete list of rules is available at the office or posted on the parks bulletin boards.
Pool – No Lifeguard
- The swimming pool is open from 8am to 8pm, however between 2 & 3:30 it is adult swim only.
- No towels, inflatable toys, clothing, or chairs are to be inside the pool fence or on the deck. Obey pool rules listed.
- Only proper bathing suits must be worn in the pool. No T-shirts or street clothes allowed.
- No diving.
- Children under 14 years of age are to be accompanied by and adult.
- No alcohol in public areas.
- Please use the garbage disposal beside the bridge behind the main building.
- Only household garbage, no disposal of furniture or appliances.
- Lots are rented to one family, 2 adults and their children under 18 years of age.
- Maximum occupancy per site is 4 people, unless previously approved by Grangeways Inc.
- NO VISITORS ALLOWED TO OVERNIGHT SITES
- Only one camping unit per site – ABSOLUTELY NO POP-UP TENTS ALLOWED IN ADDITION TO MAIN CAMPING UNIT.
Vehicles and Bikes
- Park speed is 10km/hr.
- Bike riding permitted on camp roads only. For safety reasons, bike riding is prohibited after dark.
- No freight trucks, CUB vans or utility trailers.
- Pets are not allowed in playgrounds, in and around pool area or buildings at any time.
- All pets must be tied, contained, or on a leash always.
- Please clean up after your pet(s) and keep them quiet to be considerate of others.
- Please do not leave your pet(s) unattended.
- All children under the age of 18 must be on their own campsite at 11:00pm or with their supervising adult.
- The playgrounds are off limits after dark.
- Campfires are not permitted between 10am and 7pm unless for cooking purposes only.
- Campfires must be in approved fire ring and must be extinguished completely before leaving campsite or going to bed.
- Campfires not re-stoked after 1:30am and must be completely out by 2am
- Quiet time is from 12:00 midnight till 7:00am. Radios and music must be turned off and voices lowered at 12 midnight.
- Please respect the rights of others and our overnight staff.
- Any disturbance should be reported to gate attendant after hours 905-806-6342 or the office during hours 905-852-3260.
- Check In- 2pm, Check Out- 12noon. Please ensure your site is vacated by this time on the day of your departure. An extended check-out option available; please check with the office prior to 12noon to see if this option is available for your site and to pay additional fees.
- Lawful consumption of alcohol or any other substance that may impair cognitive judgement and mobility, and the smoking of tobacco, cigarettes, or cannabis, is permitted on the Occupants Site only and is prohibited in all common areas.