Your safety is important to us
At Grangeways RV Park and Family Campground, your family’s safety is of utmost importance to us. Please familiarize yourself with our rules. It is the responsibility of campers and their visitors to make themselves aware of and abide by the campground rules.
You can download a Complete list of Rules at the bottom of this page, or you can find them posted at the office and on the bulletin boards around the campground.
- No Lifeguard. Children under the age of 14 must be supervised by an adult.
- The swimming pool is open from 8am to 8pm however between 2 & 3:30pm it is adult swim only.
- No towels, inflatable toys, clothing, or chairs inside pool fence or on deck, obey pool rules posted.
- Only proper bathing suits must be worn in the pool.
- No Diving.
- No Alcohol in public areas.
- Please use the garbage disposal located beside the bridge behind the main building.
- Only household garbage, no disposal of furniture or appliances, chairs, etc.
- Lots are rented to one family 2 adults and their children under the age of 18.
- Maximum occupancy per site is 4 people, unless previously approved by Grangeways Inc.
- Extra guests must register and pay visitors rates upon arrival, and leave by 11:00pm.
- Only one camping unit per site – ABSOLUTELY NO POP-UP TENTS ALLOWED IN ADDITION TO MAIN CAMPING UNIT.
Vehicles & Bikes
- Park speed is 10km/hr.
- Bike riding permitted on camp roads only.
- For safety reasons No bike riding after dark.
- No commercial trucks, tractor trailers, utility trailers, work trucks or tractor trailers permitted.
- Pets are not allowed in playgrounds, in and around pool area or buildings at any time.
- All pets must be tied, contained or leashed at all times.
- Please clean up after your pet and keep quiet to be considerate of others.
- Please do not leave pets unattended.
- All children under the age of 18 must be on their own campsite at 11:00 pm or with their supervising adult.
- The playgrounds are off limits after dark.
- Campfires are not permitted between 10am and 7pm unless for cooking purposes only.
- You are responsible for the safety of your family, friends, or other guests attending your campfire on your campsite.
- Campfires must be in approved fire ring and must be extinguished completely before leaving campsite or going to bed.
- Quiet time is from 12:00 midnight till 7:00am. Radios and music must be turned off and voices lowered at 12 midnight.
- Please respect the rights of others, and our overnight staff.
- Any disturbance should be reported to gate attendant or the office.